Tui Na (pronounced “twee nah”) is a therapeutic form of massage and has been used in China for more than 2,000 years. A Tui Na massage may include brushing, kneading, rolling/pressing, and rubbing the areas between each of the joints, to relieve muscle pain, tension and adjust imbalance.
Since this is considered an “external” technique, it is thought to be especially suitable for use on those with more fragile frames, such as the elderly, children and infants.
How long are Tui Na sessions?
What conditions can Tui Na help me with?
- Spinal Conditions (Herniated disks, Scoliosis, Low Back Pain, lumbago & back spasms)
- Stiffness & Immobility (TMJ, Frozen Shoulder, Carpal Tunnel & Arthritis)
- Sprains & Muscle Strains
- Myofascial pain disorders
- Muscle spasms & Adhesions
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow
- Whiplash, Neck Pain & Stiffness
- Headaches (tension headaches or migraine headaches)
- Sports injuries (including martial arts)
For more information about Tui Na, please visit the World Association of Tui-Na website by clicking here.
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Tui Na
I appreciate the opportunity to help you, and I am looking forward finding the best solution for your very unique situation.
Contact me today to set up your free consultation.